Friday, July 13, 2012

Mr Red Would love to share some valuable information about cats and their Sleepy Times.



Mr Red
"Us cats love a good night's sleep and plenty of pleasant daytime naps. we average 17 to 18 hours of sleep each day, or about two-thirds of our entire lives. How many hours we sleep depends on our age. Take me for instance, I am still a kitten who is very fast growing so i tend to sleep more than most adult cats, apparently. The amount of sleep i get also depends on how safe i feel. If I happened to be sharing a home with a cat pursuing dog like a friend of mine, I would spend more time awake and weary. My sleep time also depends on what the weather is doing. If it is cold wet day, I prefer to snuggle up in my mums doona cover, however if it is a warm sunny day, i like to be out and about and then find somewhere in the warm weather to have a catnap."


No comments:

Post a Comment