Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolution for CATS

Mac
New Years Resolutions for Cats

Well, it's a new year and like my human counterpart, I've made some resolutions. May I be forced to roll around in catnip all day long if I stray one iota.

1. I will pay attention to my owner at all times, not just before a meal.

2. I will eat whenever I am hungry, heartily and without guilt, until I am full. When finished, I will lick my chops grandly to indicate that indeed that was the finest meal I have ever tasted.

3. I will play with passion. I will rip my toys into shreds  whenever possible.

Tulley

4. I will lose many of them under the sofa. I will also spend many hours and
gain much enjoyment from the boxes they come in.

5. I will (almost) always use the litter box and not the house plants.


6. I will only scratch designated scratching posts.

7. I will avoid territorial disputes with other cats. (whenever possible) 

Monty

8. I will not play Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti over any humans' bed while they're trying to sleep.

9. I will not play "dead cat on the stairs" while people are trying to bring in
groceries or laundry , or else one of these days, it will really come true.

10. I will remember computer and TV screens do not exist to backlight my
lovely tail.

11. I will only regurgitate food and furballs on a tiled surface.

Benson

12. I will sleep as much as possible each and every day. The importance of this cannot be overestimated.

13. I will not wake before dawn to play games that require my humans participation, and then incessantly request their presense.

14. I will forget all the above and just BE MYSELF!

15. Lastly, I vow never again to waste precious nap time making New Years resolutions. This delusional practice is better left to humans. We cats have lives to live, thank you very much!

*This resolution was amazing and can be found at http://www.fromtheheartpostcards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment